This recipe is ideal for a quick but tasty supper for two.
Give it a try and let us know how it works out for you.
- 400ml coconut milk
- 500g of potatoes / cut into bite-sized pieces
- 300g of Broccoli / cut into bite-sized pieces
- 100g of chopped carrot
- 2 tbs of olive oil
- 1 level tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 800g of sausages (Neutral flavour / Crombies Special pork), cut into bite-sized pieces
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- 2 tbsp Thai fish sauce (nam pla)
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- Red and green chilli to garnish
- Add 2 tbs of olive oil into a large wok or saucepan over medium heat, add the green curry paste and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add coconut milk into a wok and stir until curry paste dissolves well.
- Add sausages, potatoes, carrots, fish sauce and sugar into a wok. Simmer uncovered for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add broccoli and cook until it soft.
- Add 4 basil leaves and stir it for 1 min. (you can add extra green chilli for more flavours)
- Remove the pan from the heat. Serve garnished with fresh basil leaves and red or green chilli
- Serve with rice or Naan bread – both or either are equally as enjoyable!