Sirloin steak is fabulous on its own, but in fact there are many recipes to complement this delicious steak beautifully. Today, we introduce you to ” Sirloin Steak with Avocado dip Burger”. The taste of 28 day matured sirloin steak is balanced with avocado dip, and is sure to set your tastebuds alight. This recipe is recommended to serve 1.
Avocado Dip Ingredients:
1 tbsp mayonnaise
2-3 Cherry tomatoes
Pinch of salf and dash of pepper
1/2 tsp of lime juice
1/2 tsp of sugar.
1 tsp of chopped coriander
1 piece of sirloin steak
1 Burger Bun
Cheese slices (optional)
Fried onions (optional)
1. Cut the avocado in half vertically and twist it into two parts.
2. Use the spoon to scoop out the seed and the flesh. Be carefully not to use the spoon to harshly as we need the skin to decorate the plate later on.
3. Mix and mash the avocado and the rest of the ingredients and set aside.
4. Prepare you steak by seasoning with salt and pepper. Gently rub olive oil all over your steak.
5. Put the frying pan on medium heat and wait until it is piping hot.
6. Place your steak into a pan and let it cook for around 3 mins each side for mdeium rare. (It depends on thickness of your steak). We have used a steak that has a thickness of about 1 cm. For more info of how to cook perfect steak please visit http://blog.sausages.co.uk/cook-perfect-steak/
7. Once steak is ready, please let it rest for about 3 mins before slicing.
8. Prepare the base of your burger with your favourite vegetables, add avacado dip and place the slices of sirloin steak. Top up with fried onion.
9. Place the rest of the avocado dip back into the avocado skin to decorate before serving.