This is an ideal meal to cook using meat left-over from a roast pork dinner.
Recipe and image supplied by Quality Meat Scotland.
SERVES: 4 PREP: 15 mins COOK: 30 mins
• 300g cooked Specially
• Selected Pork, cubed
• Large knob of butter
• 500g baby new potatoes, halved
• 2 shallots, sliced
• 200ml chicken stock
• 250g fresh or frozen peas
• 100ml crème fraîche
• Juice of 1 lemon
• 4 tbsp finely chopped parsley
• Heat the butter in a large pan and cook the potatoes and shallots for 5 – 10 mins until lightly golden.
• Add the pork and stock, bring to the boil and simmer for 15 mins until the potatoes are tender.
• Stir in the peas and crème fraîche and heat gently.
• Add lemon juice to taste then stir in the parsley and serve.
• Kcals 370
• Fat 19.4g
• Protein 23.2g
• Carbohydrate 27g
• Sugar 4.2g
• Salt 0.9g