- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 200g minced beef
- a very finely chopped shallot (1 shallot)
- 1tbsp of fish sauce
- 1tbsp of lime juice
- 1tsp of caster sugar
- 1 tbsp of chopped fresh coriander
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Sliced Tomato Salad
- 1 birds eye chilli, finely chopped (optional)
- Prepare avocado by cutting the avocado in half vertically and twist it into two parts, use the spoon to scoop out the seed and then scoope out the flesh. Be careful not to use the spoon to harshly. Once you get the avocado out of the skin, turn it up side down and start to slice it. Then place sliced avocado into the plate.
- Heat the oil under medium heat and add the garlic, stirring well, until fragrant about 1 min.
- Add the minced beef and cook it for about 15 mins.
- Once it cooks, transfer the minced beef to a mixing bowl and add the rest of ingredients. Mix all together by using a spoon.
- Transfer it to the plate already decorated by avocado.
Want to buy good minced beef, visit http://www.sausages.co.uk/epages/530073.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/530073/Categories/Meat/%22Mincing%2C%20Dicing%2C%20Stewing%22/Beef