Grated Parmesan Cheese 2-3 tablespoons.
1 whole chicken – portioned. (Our chicken weighs around 1.3 Kg)
1 cup of diced carrots
1 cup of diced onions
2 cloves of garlic (finely chopped)
2-3 tablespoons of olive oil
Salt and Black pepper
Chicken Stock 200 ml.
1 tub of single cream (around 250 ml.)
1. Season chicken with salt and black pepper.
2. Heat the oil in a deep frying pan on medium heat. Place the chicken, skin side down, to the pan to brown the meat.
3. Leave the chicken in the pan for 20 mins watching it does not burn.
4. Turn chicken pieces and cooked for a further 15 mins (No more oil needed as the juice is released from the chicken)
5. Take the chicken out of the pan and set aside.
6. Remove the oil from the pan and add garlic, onions and carrot. Stir fry until onion turns translucent and carrots soften under medium heat . You can add 1-2 tablespoons of oil if it is too dry. This process will takes about 5 mins.
7. Add stock and cream to the pan, stir well until all ingredients are mixed – about 5-6 mins
8. Add parmesam Cheese in to the sauce.
9. Add chicken back to the pan and cook for a further 10 mins to ensure the sauce coats the chicken thoroughly.
10. Rest the chicken for 5 mins before searving.
11. Garnish with your desired veg.