Serve 3-4 portions
- 150 g. of Haggis cubes (about 2-3 slices)
- 1 Whole Chicken (Cut into pieces)
- 1 clove of garlic (chopped)
- 120 g. finely chopped white onion
- 1 handful of chopped fresh coriander
- Chicken stock about 500 ml.
- 2 teaspoons of garam masala
- 50g of freshly chopped ginger
- 2 teaspoons of ground coriander seed
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin
- A can of tomotoes (about 340g.)
- 2-3 pinches of salt
- 1-2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 120g. of chopped fresh tomatoes
- 2-3 dry chillies
- Put the pot on a medium high heat and add pieces of chicken, then add water just to cover the chicken.
- Add a pinch of salt and cook for around 30 mintues.
- Take the chicken out of the pot and set aside. Also set chicken stock aside.
- Put a casserole pot on a medium high heat and add 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add garlic, onion and dry chillies into the pot and stir well for 2-3 minutes until they release flavour.
- Add fresh tomatoes and cook further for about 5 minutes, then add the rest of ingredients, apart from chicken. Stir until all ingredients are mixed well.
- Place the pre-cooked chicken back to the pot and cook for further for 15 mins. If it is too dry keep adding stock or water.
- Turn the heat off and let it rest for 5 mins before serving.