2 sheets of puff pastry
1 tablespoon of milk and 1 beaten egg (mixed well for egg wash)
500g of minced beef
2 teaspoons of dried oregano
150g of tomato puree2 teaspoons of salt (This will balance well with pastry at the end)
1 teaspoon of crushed black pepper
2 teaspoons of onion powder
2-3 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese
(Dried ingredients are recommended to aviod pastry getting soggy, and well seasoning will help to enhance flavour when serve with pastry)
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C (Fan). Mix the ingredients of stuffing together in a blow and then transfer to a bag for rolling process.
2. Flaten the meat with rolling pin, you can also use the frozen bag.
3. Prepare pastry by joining them together using water as a glue. (Recommended to lay pastry sheets in rectangular shape, facing direction to you)
4. Cut meat bag and place the meat on top of pastry, leave a gap of about 1 inch on every sides.
5. Carefully start to roll pastry until it reachs the end. Pastry will roll easier by using the pacthment paper that comes with the original packaging.
6. Join the end together until it forms a circle shape and start to cut pastry about 1.5 cm. from outside but do not cut it completey as it needs to be attached with the core. Cut pastry into a section, then start to roll a section back toward the inside circle. This will help meat cook thouroughly.
7. Coat pastry with egg wash and bake at 180 C (fan) for 20 mins or until it is golden. Check it regularly.
8. Rest pastry for about 5 mins before searving.